Friday 19 November 2010

Arkadaşım eşşek " My friend donkey "

Dear friends,
I didn't forgot my promise.Before a few days ago i was post a video ( Pupils learning about animals " AYI " ) and i wrote a comment for this video.I have promised that to post a song from Barış MANÇO with friendship.The Turkish pupils like this song so much and singging always.I hope you enjoy it.If you liked it can be our joint song.All partners can sing.At this song Barış MANÇO says, a long period of time have to leave his village. He realized that donkey and cock and their drew steadily closer.Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

billabung said...

Thanks so much, Raif! The song is wonderful! My pupils will like it a lot, too.
Kind regards, mnogo topli i surdechni pozdrawi ot Sofia,Reny

Chisae said...

Very nice, Raif. Thanks a lot.