Thursday 3 March 2011

3rd March, Bulgarian National Day!

Dear, friends!
Today is Bulgarian National Day! We'd like to share with you our joy of it. Sing and dance this lovely patriotic song, "Where is Bulgaria"! It is written by the famous Bulgarian poet and novelist Ivan Vazov. Hope that you like it!
Kind regards, Bulgarian Team


They ask me where is the dawn, shine me first
They ask me where the land is just the most loving of the world ...
And I would answer, where the Danube flows
And the Black Sea to the east brighter ...
Where stands proud Balkan
And Maritza quietly pass through the Thracian Plain ...
Bulgaria, dredge and honey, a land full of goodness
Land that feeds me, bow to her ...

2 comments:

Betina Astride said...

Dear bulgarian friends, i'm sorry i'm late for you National Day...
I hope you had a great time.
Congratulations.

billabung said...

Thank you very much, Betty!
Be Happy!
Kind regards, Bulgarian Team