Monday 16 May 2011

Congratulations Congratulations to Azerbaijan!

Dear friends i'm sure you watched the Eurovision song contest.Azerbaijani singers and songs was very impressive and excellent.Promising especially proud of the final scene to leave with the Turkish flag.I hope you liked the song.I think that this situation ( their songs and experiences ) should add plus value to all of us.I'm sending heartily, cordially love to the people of Azerbaijan.

Thank you again, congratulations to Azerbaijan.Raif


4 comments:

Svetla Popova said...

Very gentle song. And the most beautiful stage I've seen. I do not have time to watch TV, so thanks for the shared joy to hear something very beautiful. And the stage... I have no words: lights, effects, rotation of the camera ... I wonder if I'll ever have a chance to see this thing live? Thank you, Raif! Svetla

Betina Astride said...

I didn't know the song. So, thank you, Raif.
It's a soft song; very nice!

billabung said...

Dear, Raif!
We'd like to express our joy of this beautiful performance! The singers from Azerbaijan are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
Warm wishes, Reny, Darina and pupils

Anonymous said...

After I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
and from now on whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be a means you can remove me from that service?

Thanks!

My webpage :: raspberry ketone reviews