Thursday 5 May 2011

Impressions of the Comenius week celebration.

We celebrated Comenius week with organzed a videoconferencing.All project team was there.Watch from beginning to end, please.You will see our missing and mistakes.Get it does not matter to me.I think we have managed.Also I am very happy to do this videoconferencing host.It was very nice to contribute to the spirit of european union-schools partnerships.
Thank you very much to dear friends and to their resource, sweet pupils.
I embraced all of you from Turkey.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today was very fantastic .





Buse 7/B

Buse said...

Project is very nice .!

Valy said...

Raif, thank you for the record. I told Beti that we all were very happy today to participate at the videoconference.

Betina Astride said...

Hello, dear friends.
This is a very good beginning. I already saw the 2 videos and we can learn a lot. We must evaluate this activity maybe in a chat on TwinSpace.
Congratulations to all.
Right now, i'm still trying to understand what happened with my connection.
See you.

billabung said...

Dear, friends!
Thank you so much for this fantastic meeting!
Congratulations, Raif, for the perfect organization!
Best wishes to all of you!
Be Happy!
Many hugs and kisses, Reny, Darina and pupils

RaifVAT said...

Dear friends everything was verygood and nice.We are made it so many people to do unable. Please accept my congratulations.
Kind regards.