Sunday 27 November 2011

Oh Susanna!

Dear friends and partners,
Here is one of the most popular American folk songs. "Oh Susanna" is something like a country "anthem". Our children sing the song with pleasure. Enjoy it!
Kind regards, Bulgarian Team :)

Oh I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee,
I'm going to Louisiana, my true love for to see
It rained all night the day I left, the weather it was dry
The sun so hot I froze to death; Susanna, don't you cry.
Oh, Susanna, don't you cry for me
For I come from Alabama,
With my banjo on my knee...

4 comments:

Svetla Popova said...

Well done Reny, well done children. You learn a difficult song. Reny, does this song is in curriculum or you yourself have decided to learn it?

billabung said...

Thank you very much, dear Svetle! You are so kind! Yes, I found the song in a children's book and I liked it. That's why I decided to sing "Oh Susanna" with my pupils. You can learn it with your children, too.
Many hugs and kisses, Reny :)

Betina Astride said...

Thank you.
Your pupils ate very kind :)

billabung said...

Thank you, too, dear Betty!
A big hug, Bulgarian Team :)