Thursday 2 December 2010

Yeni Yil şarkısı ( New Year song)

A nice Christmas songs in Turkey.We are allways sing this song at school.
Best regards, Raif




A Turkish new year song.
I hope you liked the song.If you like it!...and here is the lyrics

English translation:

It's New Year, It's New Year
Hopes brighten
In the new year
Look, What I want

Friendship for the people
More trees for the earth
Reading many, many books
Peace for the world

Our fresh air shouldn't become dirty
Beautiful nature should be noticed
Wars should be finished
It should be peace in the world

It's New Year, It's New Year
Hopes brighten
In the New Year
Look, What I want

It's New Year, It's New Year
Hopes brighten
In the New Year
I want love

In the New Year
I want love

11 comments:

mpetry said...

Raif, fantastic song! It's a good song for dance together in the circle with children.Lyrics are very nice.Thanks!

billabung said...

Thanks so much, Raif! A fantastic song...! I'll try to learn it with my pupils! Thanks for the lyrics in English!
Surdechni pozdravi ot Sofia!
Reny

billabung said...

PS: And the song is too important because of global issues.
Thanks a lot!
Reny

billabung said...

Dear Raif, I'd like to ask one more thing about the song. Is there an "instrumental" version of it? If there is would you send me this file!
Thanks a lot!
Kind regards, Reny

Svetla Popova said...

Hi Raif! That song sounds wonderful - and the melody, and the text. I am glad that you share it with us. If I succeed, I'll try to play it like dancing with my children and to submit it on our blog. Svetla

Betina Astride said...

I agree with our partners. This is a lovely song, plenty of hope and nice wishes. Thanks a lot, Raif.

emipop said...

Hi Raif,
I suggested the song is awesome. It is cheerful, melodic and awaken feelings of joy in our hearts. Create a special atmosphere around the holidays. Emilia

RaifVAT said...

Dear friends, thanks to all of you.I'm glad to be a part of this project.If one has a small contribution, what me happy.
Have a nice weekend.Raif

RaifVAT said...

Dear Reny,I searched at net for instrumental version of this song but i didn't find it.Here is this song owner Banu Kanıbelli's link, http:www.banukanibelli.com I tought you can find here any instrumental song.You can use this web site in english.Best regards, İ surdechni pozdravi ot men!!!

maria said...

Dear Raif,
I join to our colleagues and congratulate you for this wonderful song. It is cheerful,plenty of joy inviting us to dance.
Have a great week!
Maria

billabung said...

Thanks a lot, dear Raif! I'll try to find out it.
Kind regards, Reny
Mnogo pozdravi ot priatelska Sofia!