Tuesday 5 April 2011

Auld lang syne or for the old friendship...

Dear, All!
We'd like to greet you with this amazing song which lyrics are from famous Scottish Robert Burns. The popular Bulgarian pop group "Тоника" performs it into Bulgarian. Soon we will prepare the song with our pupils.
Many thanks to all of you!
Enjoy!
Kind regards, Bulgarian Team

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!

Chorus.-For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne.
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.

6 comments:

Svetla Popova said...

Dear Reny, I thank you for this wonderful song. I really like this group and I'm happy to listen to it. I didn't know that the text of the song was written by Robert Burns. Well, now I already know. And I think this song will provide pleasant moments to our partners. Kind regards from Shumen : Svetla

billabung said...

Dear, Svetle! Thank you so much for the great words! I'm glad that you like the song. It's famous and popular. The people sing it when they celebrate Christmas and New Year. They wish each other love and good friendship.
Kind regards, Reny and Darina
Сърдечни и топли поздрави от София, Рени и Дарина

Valy said...

Wonderful song! Thank you for remembering it to us!I always liked listening to it!

billabung said...

Thank you very much, Valy!
Greetings from Bulgaria, Reny, Darina, pupils

Betina Astride said...

Very nice, dear friends.
Thank you so much :)

billabung said...

Thank you very much, Betty!
Be Happy!
Kind regards, Bulgarian Team